• Develop and implement cost effective preventative maintenance programs
• Design and build energy efficient mechanical systems for their buildings
• Design and install state of the art energy management and building automation systems
• Identify, design, and install energy efficiency measures aimed at reducing the utility costs, utility consumption, and carbon footprint of commercial facilities
• Address indoor air quality issues
• Identify and correct electrical system issues
• Construct and maintain LEED rated buildings
In an effort to insure our current and future customers are aware of the vast array of value added services offered by Piedmont, we have elected to change our name from “Piedmont Air Conditioning” to “Piedmont Service Group”. This change will be effective on April 11th, 2011. There has been no change in ownership of the company. Over the next couple of months, you will see our new name and logo show up on trucks, signs, invoices, proposals, and other various areas.
Our new website will be www.piedmontservicegroup.com and our new email addresses will be @piedmontsg.com instead of @piedmontac.com.
This is a very exciting time for us and we are glad to share it with you!