A hearty congratulations to Tim Cobb, PSG Greenville 2015 Tech of the Year.
For the first time in 21 years, the award was given to the technician with the highest total performance based upon multiple KPI (Key Performance Indicators), which were measured for the full 12 months of 2015.
Some points of measurement were:1. Number of quotes generated
2. Total percentage of signed service reports/MobilTech signatures
3. Total PM’s completed
4. Number of Spot calls executed
5. Total training hours for the year
6. Average truck inspection score
7. Miles driven safely
8. Spot dollars generated
9. Total minutes in supply house for the year
10. Total number of visits to the supply house (How well he plans his work)
11. Call Backs
Tim has been described as “humble, hungry and hardworking.” Congrats Tim on a job well done.
Tim was also Tech of the Year in 2010