Friday, May 29, 2015

Employee Spotlight

Name: Tonya Jenkins
Branch: Raleigh
Current Role : Senior Service Accountant
23 years with PSG
Previous roles with PSG : Operations/Dispatch
 

 
What's the first thing you do every day when you get to work?
Answer: Turn on my computer, get settled, and say GOOD MORNING! :)
 
 
What do you enjoy most about your job?
Answer: The people, constantly learning something new, daily challenges
and being involved with the growth of the company.
 
 
What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Answer: There are a couple actually :
1) You can do anything you want to as long as you really
put your mind to it and stay determined.
2) Find out who you are and do it on purpose!
 
 
On the weekends you can usually find me....?
Answer: Spending time with my family and at the beach every chance I get.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Name: Don Fetzer
Branch: Raleigh
Current Role : Sales Engineer
17 years with PSG
Previous roles with PSG : Project Manager

 
What makes a great workday?
Answer: Closing a big deal makes for a great day!
 
 
What characteristic do you value most in your coworkers?
Answer: I appreciate it most when my teammates are as passionate
and committed to the client's satisfaction as I am.
 
 
What is your proudest accomplishment at Piedmont?
Answer: I'm most proud of the relationships I've built with our customers. I've been
able to consult with many of them on significant projects as a trusted advisor.
These relationships open up the opportunities for Piedmont even
beyond Special Projects.
 
 
If stranded on a desert island what three things would you bring?
Answer: My iPhone,  a double order of hot buffalo wings
and of course, a psychometric chart.
 
 
 
Thanks to Tonya and Don for participating
in the Employee Spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment