Monday, May 4, 2015

Employee Spotlight

 
Name: Bryan Booth
Branch: Chesapeake
Current Role : Maintenance Sales
6 months with PSG
 
What's the first thing you do every day when you get to work?
Answer: Plug in my computer and say "hi" to all my co workers.
 
 
What do you enjoy most about your job?
Answer: Talking to new people everyday!
 
 
What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
Answer: If you don't ask, the answer is always NO.
 
 
On weekends you can usually find me...?
Answer: At the beach!
 
 
 
Name: Pam Flanagan
Branch: Greenville
Current Role : Commercial Service Coordinator
21 years with PSG

 
What makes a great workday?
Answer: No rain!
 
 
What characteristic do you value most in your coworkers?
Answer: Honesty, a sense of humor and loyalty.
 
 
What is your proudest accomplishment at Piedmont?
Answer: Collecting so much money in a year that I was
awarded a trip to Mexico.
 
 
If stranded on a desert island what three things would you bring?
Answer: My husband, GiGi (my dog) and medication.
 
 
 
 Thanks to Bryan and Pam for participating
in the Employee Spotlight!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment